Sunday, April 26, 2009

Lectures, You Tube Video and Message Update

Bulletin!!….Join Victoria at Mt Shasta UFO, Ancient Mysteries & Beyond Conference June 12-14, 2009 - register Now for $125 for ALL 3 Days - amazing price! If two or more are purchased the price is $100 each. Daily tickets are $50. Link:
http://www.shalomarproductions.com/ - see attached poster - lecture topic with Victoria

Dear Family of Light,

Greetings from Victoria Liljenquist
http://www.victoriaslight.com/

My greetings and love reaches out to you. Events are moving so quickly for the planet as you all can feel. We are all feeling tremendous changes in our bodies, roller coaster emotions, a shift energetically and ethereally within us. Many are overwhelmed with making the smallest decision, or exhausted from the waves of fatigue, nausea, dizziness, or other body pains.

There are many people leaving the planet right now, because they perhaps their body is worn down and the vibration of our Earth is becoming so intense, many cannot thrive staying here through the shift. Only those embracing the Highest Thought Forms and raising their Vibrational Energy will be able to withstand the Magnified Light coming to the Planet NOW.

I feel truly blessed with the transmissions and messages I receive from the Holy Spirit, from the Angels, and from my family of the other worlds.


Those messages are:

We are at a PINNACLE POINT NOW when the Earth Changes are going to be intensifying. I am not telling everyone to move…but I say unto you… please listen to the still small voice within you…which is guiding you everyday.

If you have the thought, "oh, maybe my life is not working too well in this city because spirit is trying to get my attention to make a change."

With the challenges of the financial world, our security, homes, jobs, life has felt as we are in a tumbler as we experience the Earth Wobble. We are the crystals, being tumbled and polished. Our Crystalline Structure is being shattered, so we can grow into the Light Beings that we are destined to BECOME.

Like you all, I am challenged just to keep up with the tasks which I am guided to do on behalf of humanity. But because of the visions I have received and the amazing journey I have traveled on for so many years, this has given me the strength to endure these tests.

Here is Pagosa Springs, CO I found bliss and peacefulness like never before. We have a marvelous community of loving, higher conscious Beings and this is a safe haven. There are other places you may be drawn to. I can honestly say this area is a major CONTACT location with the POSITVELY BENEVOLENT SHIPS coming in and out daily. They are VERY CLOSE as you will see in my footage shown at my events.

I encourage you all to decide where you want to ride this next WAVE out as we move into the 2nd Earth. Trust, listen within and allow your picture of reality to be one of New Beginnings, one of Universal Peace and create that space around you in a vortex of light. On March 20th, 2009, the New Heaven and New Earth began the merging process as is spoken of in the Bible in Revelations Chapters 21 and 22. ("and then I saw a new heaven and a new Earth; for the first heaven and the first Earth had passed away, and the sea was no more.")

As you will see on the YouTube Videos I have prepared, links below, I explain how the New Earth was shown to me in my Visions. I hope you will watch the videos- you will feel the truth of what I share from my deepest sincerity.

WE ARE MOVING NOW INTO THE NEXT PHASE OF SHIFTING ENERGIES which will become more intensified as September/October arrive.

The scientists have announced on the internet that they actually discovered 5 planets which could have life….like our EARTH. I know within my spirit, that this is correct. My YOU TUBE videos express more clearly my thoughts on this.

I have been shown….this earth is GETTING READY to DO something it has never done before….a GRAND INITIATION OF MERGING WITH HIGHER REALMS AND DIMENSIONS. Many of us are here to hold this light and vibration while we anchor the ARRIVAL OF OUR NEW 2ND EARTH INTO to merge with us. Then, there will be a collectiveness will move on in our New EARTH SHIP…and the old will go through more of a major cleansing. I cannot deny my visions and I would lay my life on its accuracy.

UPCOMING PLAN - PROGRAM OF VICTORY, THE GATHERING OF US ALL together in cities throughout the U.S. Film/Lecture Event with Victoria.

This summer, I am going to be on a pilgrim journey…putting eveyrthing in storage, I will be on the road a great deal of the coming months… my journey is to come to your cities so we can connect all of you together in your city, to prepare and become strong to help each other in the days to come.


My hope is first to visit as many cities as possible beginning with:

The Plan: TBA - Will get back to you on dates/cities.

I am guided to present my film and a lecture in the following cities in June and maybe into July: Northern, Central and Southern California and perhaps if possible in Ashland, Portland, Oregon.

In July, I hope to be in Albuquerque, Santa Fe, New Mexico, Texas and Oklahoma and hopefully the East Coast in August. The schedule of dates/cities will be sent out as soon as we have them set up. If anyone wants to assist in these cities, please contact me.


Spirit has guided that I ask for your prayers and support…Below are 5 youtube videos with my messages. It is time for the PROGRAM of VICTORY to be initiated. Please allow spirit to touch you with the truth. Daily sightings, contact encounters are occurring rapidly. Over the years, I have done my best to assist the masses, but at this time, in order to fulfill the request from the Brotherhood of Light, Angels and Heaven, I now ask for your support in organizing the Program of Victory Gatherings in cities throughout the U.S.

Encounters with Angels, UFOs & Divine Messages (4min movie trailer of a full length 44 min) Award Winning Film on DVD (film captured and music by Victoria Liljenquist) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVzOBevG7U4&feature=channel

Heavenly Galactic Contact Part 1of 2 9:38 min
Victoria Liljenquist Lecture clips 2008
Hawaii Exopolitics Conference
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-JGWwpc_gY

Heavenly Galactic Contact Part 2 of 2 9:36 min
Victoria Liljenquist Lecture clips
2008 Hawaii Exopolitics Conference
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2L7UfQKVfZA

Preparing for the New Earth with Victoria Liljenquist Part 1 of 2 – 10 min
Upcoming Mt Shasta Conference &
Victoria traveling to cities Program of Victory Events
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RfdStZioQQ&feature=channel

Preparing for the New Earth with Victoria Liljenquist Part 2 of 2 – 4:01min
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_use2E2Iu4&feature=channel


Spirit has given me a window in which I must complete this task… (during June, July and August) I have been requested by the Heavens, to travel to as many cities as possible to share my film:

"Encounters with Angels, UFOs and Divine Messages"… following with a lecture where I will be sharing the latest encounters and vital messages.

There is an urgency to initiate this Program of Victory (the gathering of the Family together) as quickly as possible as time is of the essence. I will be sharing new footage of my daytime encounters with Ships within 1/4 mile from me, along with live footage a mothership with all the blinking lights which stretches far across the sky. Messages and visions given to me pertaining to the changes coming and the upcoming arrival of our New 2nd Earth will be shared.

In lieu of covering the expenses of venue location and advertising, these event gatherings will ask for a modest entrance fee, along with a food donation for the needy in your individual cities.

Many of you may know, I am a therapist and healer of 30 years. I live very modestly and produced my award winning film with donations from Angel Friends. I now ask all of you for your prayers, assistance…. and contributions if you feel so inspired….as this is a great task to carry out in such a short time. These events are for the benefit of all as we prepare for the RAPID changes.

Those of you in these cities across the U.S. …IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ASSIST by hosting an event, HELPING FIND An Auditorium or building on a Campus for an event with a modest rental fee, wish to help with P.R. or would like to contribute to the travel expenses of this Program of Victory Event, I thank you from the depth of my heart, as this journey is a blessing and honor to carry out.

Email Victoria at victoria@victoriaslight.com with your desired participation and contact information.


How you can help? http://www.victoriaslight.com/donations.htm


Thank you for your presence on this planet. Yours in Service as we usher in the New Earth.

Love and Blessings,

Victoria Liljenquist
http://www.victoriaslight.com/
email: victoria@victoriaslight.com

Please email or mail to Victoria@Victoriaslight.com

(Optional)
Name
Contact Phone Number
Email
Any Comments

Thank you for your interest to contribute to the mission that Victoria Liljenquist has been dedicated to since 1994… in reaching out to the masses, assisting the consciousness of Humanity to expand their vision to better understand "Contact" with our Families of Other Worlds. Heaven is coming to Earth and it is our responsibility to prepare our hearts for this transformation. Great events are taking place and it is TIME TO GATHER THE FAMILY OF LIGHT TOGETHER throughout the U.S. and the world.

Victoria has been guided to travel to as many cities as possible from June 2009 - Sept. 2009. An event in your city will to show the Award Winning Film, "Encounters with Angels, UFOs and Divine Messages" along with a mini-lecture to share the latest visions, messages regarding our Earth Changes.

Food donations for the less fortunate are always collected at Victoria's Events with a modest ticket price and donated to local organizations of the Venue City.

Your kind donation is greatly appreciated and will assist in the expenses for Victoria to carry across the country, a message of Universal Peace, Contact, to help organize Preparedness in the communities and Cities of Light. Victoria will share her beautiful healing music, and inspiring film to prepare our hearts as we usher in the 2nd Earth… soon arriving.

Thank you so much and may the joys of Heaven shine upon each of you.

Victoria Liljenquist
http://www.blogger.com/victoria@victoriaslight.com


Donations made by using paypal:

http://www.victoriaslight.com/donations.htm

Donations sent by snail mail: make check payable to: Victoria Liljenquist

Victoria Liljenquist
P.O. Box 3836
Pagosa Springs, CO 81147

No comments:

Post a Comment