Thursday, February 16, 2012

CREATING OUR PICTURE OF REALITY...HOLDING THE FOCUS FOR THE NEW EARTH

Beloved Family of Light,

Each of us have with us our Inner Truth. Even with the activity of our blessed Mother Earth who is going through her Re-Birth, it is up to us individually and as
a Family to Stay in the Love and remember we agreed to be here in this great time of initiation as we move to higher vibrational levels in our Light Bodies.

It is a painful process at time, many phantom pains through the body, as it is
being respatialized so we can travel in our individual Merkabah Vehicles which is a Divine Briolette Light which is our personal transporter...our LIGHT BODY VEHICLE.

When I share information on this blog, I don't always necessarily agree with
everything I post, but feel a responsibility to share it so each of us can sort
through what makes sense to us individually. Just like a bee that goes from flower to flower, it gathers what it feels drawn to gather.

These days, there is so much on the internet: channelings, writings, opinions,
and it can be exhausting if you feel you have to read it all, and sort through what feels like truth to YOU. Remember YOU have the Truth within with is Right for YOU!

In my own life, I truly can only trust what I get from spirit. There may sometimes be similarities of writings which may resonnate with my inner truth, and I give everyone respect and honor them for their views...yet I hold fast to what I know is clear and truth for me.

A song I wrote years ago, tells how:
"who is right and who is wrong, divides the joy I see, I honor you and you honor me, planting seeds where we can just be, to balance out our differences and let the love return, and feel the joy the Heaven and the blessings we have yearned."

As many light workers call me and share their heart felt challenges, concerns,
dreams, visions, ascension symptoms, and cosmic concussion experiences, we all
seem to be feeling the same things, even at the same moment!

Today, for me, there were strange joint pains flying around my body, places that have never hurt, or have not hurt for YEARS.
What does it mean? Mutation, Chem Trails...many are feeling them.
Sadness...you feeling deep emotional roller coaster moments?

Strive to step out of the physical sensations, and remind ourselves, this
dream is melting and our Universal Reality awaits us.

So Embrace the pain, love it and set it free and know that All is Divine, You are a Beauthful Divine Being moving out of the human experience into a Higher Intelligence of a Light Being.

I will recap now what my Picture of Reality is:

In 1997 I was shown several visions of the 2nd Earth ARRIVING. I saw people in a frenzy of confusion who did not understand the beauty of this New Earth coming into our Atmosphere. I saw the old world moving away with the craziness and weariness of
those who cannot embrace love, peace, or truth. I SAW OUR NEW HOME AND EVEN HEARD A VOICE SPEAKING LOVINGLY TO ME: "VICTORIA, THIS IS YOUR NEW HOME!!"

I saw, felt and recognized the truth of this Vision. I will forever hold it clearly in my mind and heart, and there is no fear. Those of you who have received visions, or profound dreams, KNOW what YOU KNOW. IT IS NOT ALWAYS EASY TO DEFINE IT WITH HUMAN EXPLANATION, BUT IT IS CLEAR WITH YOU AND IT GIVES YOU STRENGTH WITH COURAGE TO CARRY ON.

This great Merging feels so close, every day feels like it is THE DAY.
Remember the movie 6th sense? Bruce Willis had no idea he had actually left his
physical body, but went through the experience with the little child...who could see Bruce was actually Dead..but HE WAS still hanging around, clearing up the final details so he could move on.

WHAT IF WE ARE ACTUALLY COMPLETE WITH OUR LIGHT BODY, BUT DO NOT REALIZE IT YET?

SO...IF WE CAN CLAIM WE HAVE ALREADY...MOVED THROUGH THE DOORWAY...own it, embrace it..maybe we will not have to look back at the rough ride, we JUST GRADUATED FROM.
Think about it.

SO WE CAN SPEAK AS WE ARE DONE WITH THE PROCESS, AND WE PASSED THE TEST!!!

My PRAYER is for the people who may not understand the changes, or who have not been doing the work to grow and awaken to a greater reality. Everyone is held in my heart that they will find their way to the Doorway of Tomorrow.

Remember, the preparation of our Spirit is the first Key. Preparation in other ways to assist you in the process unfolding is a personal thing...so just ask spirit to guide you as to what you Need Now AND HOW TO CLAIM YOU ARE NOW IN THE NEW REALITY.

Suggestion to all to try to this...it is quite amazing!
I have been writing a letter to the Universe and placing it under the moonlight,
expressing my gratitude, asking for assistance in various ways, and praying for
the needs of others, and Truly...miracles have occurred within 24 hours.

Wishing you all a glorious Moment to Moment Journey as we
prepare to Build our New HOME, New 2nd Earth and thrive in the
Higher Vibrations of Bliss.

Much Love,

Victoria Liljenquist
visit my website: www.victoriaslight.com

No comments:

Post a Comment