Sunday, June 17, 2012

Traveling rapidly into the Energy of OUR NEW EARTH

Dear Beloved Family of Light,

THE REAL DANCE HAS BEGUN AND WE ARE IN FULL SWING OF SO MANY CHANGES WHICH SHALL UNFOLD RAPIDLY NOW. STAY STRONG, EVEN WHEN YOU FEEL WEARY, WE ARE MOVING QUICKLY TOWARDS A WONDROUS TIME....BUT WE ARE IN THE LABOR PROCESS PRIOR TO THE DELIVER OF OUR NEW EARTH.

As we continue to feel the process of our transmutation to prepare the magnified essence of our Light Bodies, each of us are feeling so many different EMOTIONS, MOODS, ANTICIPATION, PHYSICAL CHANGES THAT ARE A BIT BIZZAR AT TIMES.

Since the recent Solar Eclipse in May, the Lunar Eclipse and Venus Transit in June, the consensus I hear from each individual is: "I feel the need to Sleep", and a sensation of being out of out bodies. Manic highs and lows of our emotions dominate us - moment to moment. THE VIBRATIONAL GRADUATION IS BEING CALIBRATED!

"LETTING GO" is the theme song ringing in our inner souls. AS WE LET GO OF THE OLD, THE PHYSICAL ATTACHMENTS, IT BECOMES EASIER TO SURF THROUGH THE WAVE OF OUR TRANSFORMATION OF BECOMING ALL THAT WE TRULY OUR IN OUR DIVINE SELVES.

Truly, we are being changed in our molecular structure and electromagnetic coding.

Do you feel like you are sparking? Lightning bolts through the head and body,
hips, toes, feet? You are not alone!!

In transmissions over the years, I have been reminded of the cleansing of the Earth by Fire, Water, and Volcanoes which is in full swing now. The fires in Colorado and New Mexico, California, Utah are very intense and challenging. Let us send prayers to all of those firefighters risking their lives to protect our Mother Earth.

One year ago, on June 16th and 17th, 2011 - I filmed the amazing Encounter of 2 GLOWING Scout Light Ships in my home town of Pagosa Springs, CO. The behavior they demonstrated of diving down to the pond, hovering below the roofs and then zooming up and then down again and interacting with each other, demonstrated to me a form of evacuation. Right after those 2 nights of encounters, which I filmed IDENTICAL BEHVAVIOR BOTH NIGHTS, IS WHEN the Los Alamos Fire started. Now, a year later, we are faced with more.

I believe the Brotherhood of Light are watching closely and are assisting the best that they can. There have not been too many deaths from the fires. Loss of homes - but you see, we are MOVING TO A NEW HOME SOON - THAT HOME WHICH IS A PARALELL WORLD - OUR 2ND EARTH.

To see this encounter go to: http://victoriaslight.com/videos/ Other videos on my site show you the mothership and diamond ships I have captured. I HAVE A NEW DVD available: "ENCOUNTERS WITH HEAVENLY LIGHT SHIPS" To learn more and order,
please write to me: victoria@victoriaslight.com and I can send you one for $20 includes shipping.

LAST WEEKEND JUNE 9, I had a gathering at the ranch where I live in Pagosa, and CELESTE BARRETTA captured an amazing image hovering above our group.

The photo image looks like A PARTIAL GLIMPSE OF ANOTHER EARTH, which we did not see with our human eyes, but only through the camera. See THE PHOTO SHOWN HERE ON THE BLOG. IT COULD BE A TRANSPORTER ALSO. INTERESTINGLY ENOUGH, I captured a similar on Video in May, 2012 just last month filming off of my deck.

THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING!!

As today is Father's Day, and we remember not only our Earth Father's, but our Divine Father,
I share the lyrics to a wonderful song written by All Souls Symphony:

"BEYOND THESE SHORES" Lyrics by All Souls Symphony

Beyond these shores, into the Darkness
Beyond these shores, let's both ascend...
and if this the way....then there will be
a path across this sea..
And if this is the end, our Father's love we Know
or lose our souls in depths below
wherever I will go, your love surrounds me
for we have been before, beyond these shores,
beyond these shores..
wherever I may go.....
wherever I may go...
your love surrounds me
your love surround me....
Beyond this shore into the Darkness."

HOLDING YOU ALL IN MY HEART, KNOW THAT YOU ARE GREATLY LOVE, HONORED AND ACKNOWLEDGED FOR YOUR LIGHT AS WE, AS ONE PREPARE FOR OUR NEW EARTH HOME!!

Blessings and Love,

Victoria Liljenquist
www.victoriaslight.com

For NEW DVD "ENCOUNTERS WITH HEAVENLY LIGHT SHIPS"
WRITE TO ME: victoria@victoriaslight.com

No comments:

Post a Comment