Saturday, May 30, 2009

Beloved Family of Light,



Have been out of touch, moving out of my place for the summer, to travel and lecture,so it has been very intense for me. Please forgive my absence. Also, the Mt Shasta Event has been cancelled, unfortunately. Shalomar worked very dilligently to bring this conference to fruition, but did not get enough ticket sales EARLY, to cover the expenses of putting on this large event. Many of you have written saying you were just getting ready to sign up, but I am sorry it was too late. These are challenging times for all of us, and I send my love to Shalomar for his efforts. I WILL BE CONTINUING MY TOUR IN CALIFORNIA.


Please be patient, as it takes time to get the events set up, and to cover expenses to reserve venue locations. I am being guided to reach as many cities as possible before snow flies.

Please pray for me as this is a huge task and I do not ask for a great deal for admission.

If you feel so inclined to make a donation on this page thru paypal or sending a check by mail,to assist these efforts to bring the family of light together in various cities, I greatly appreciate your support. I am listening to spirit and feel great joy for this journey, as great events unfold for our planet. The Universe is smiling!



Presently, I am in Utah...heading to California next week. Hope to see some of you in Sacramento and Stockton at the events.



One more thing...the fatigue that everyone is feeling is HUGE. I know personally, it has been a tough one...but give yourself time to rest as we are changing from matter into light. This is part of the process for the fatigue.

My love and blessings to you all,



Victoria Liljenquist

http://www.victoriaslight.com/


BE SURE TO WATCH THE YOUTUBE VIDEOS ON WEBSITE AND SEE THE MOTHERSHIP!

No comments:

Post a Comment