Sunday, May 17, 2009

Comments on "Encounters with Angels, UFOs and Divine Messages"
44 min Film on DVD by Victoria Liljenquist

Message from Dave Gillham chair Founder of the Cornwall U.F.O.
Research Group based in Truro Uk.

Just received your DVD, I have viewed the DVD 4 times. Your DVD sightings were mind blowing awesome and sent tingles down my spine it was awesome also I had a very warm
glowing feeling, I find that when I talk too people about ufos I get very hot. Although I have seen many ufos over the years only a few weeks ago I witnessed with 6 other people 6 very bright deep red lights/orbs coming out off the sea, if this was not enough we then witnessed another 20 red lights/ orbs come out off the sea.

Keep up the good work we are ambassadors for the light beings.

No comments:

Post a Comment