Friday, July 15, 2011

URGENT REMINDER..Tomorrow RADIO SHOW SAT JULY 16 RADIO SHOW WITH VICTORIA AND JAMES GILLILAND...PLEASE LISTEN...Vital information

Check for future updates: www.messagesoflightfromvictoria.blogspot.com

Friday, July 15, 2011

Dear Beloved Family of Light,

Just reminder to you…...please go to the website listed below to listen
LIVE tomorrow night when James Gilliland will be interviewing me regarding the most urgent messages which I have been receiving from the Brotherhood of Light.

Everything is accelerating and we all ARE READY to move forward to the next chapter.
YOU CAN LISTEN FOR FREE TOMORROW NIGHT...BUT AFTER THAT, I THINK YOU HAVE TO PAY
TO INTO THE ARCHIVES...UNTIL JAMES RELEASES A COPY I CAN SEND YOU TO ON YOU TUBE.

I feel that time is short in this reality, but don't fret about what you have not yet accomplished as there are amazing doorways opening for all us in the New Reality.

My spirit has felt truly uplifted and hopeful the last few days…as I experience my travel at night as well as during in my healing sessions in the day. THERE ARE So many Beings with us all, to assist in this transition. Fear not, but rejoice for the Universal Reality is upon us. Hallelujah.

RADIO INFO BELOW...Thanks for all of your support!
MANY THANKS TO JAMES FOR HAVING ME ON TO SHARE THIS VITAL MESSAGE

GO TO:

"James Gilliland show: AS YOU WISH"

link: http://www.bbsradio.com/bbs_talk_radio_station1.php - go to Saturday slot 8pm

Tomorrow: SAT. JULY 16, 2O11

8-9pm PACIFIC
9-10pm MOUNTAIN TIME,
10-11 P.M. EASTERN TIME

It is so exciting that so many countries and states all had sightings the same weekend I was told they actually posted my footage (you tube June 16/17) on George Noory's Coast To Coast Radio Site.

What an honor. That is where they showed the many sighting for that weekend. More continue to occur around the Planet.

I hold you each in my heart, as we each play our personal "serenade of remembering" in our minds.

We are going home soon. My appreciation for you all, for your donations to help with this mission, emails, orders for my film and healing CDs, and most of all.. For the light you have held had been amazing during this journey…NOW we anchor
together onto the 2nd Earth.

All my love, prayers and support to ALL.

Victoria Liljenquist
www.victoriaslight.com
email: victoria@victoriaslight.com

P.O Box 3836, Pagosa Springs, CO 81147

No comments:

Post a Comment