Monday, August 15, 2011

HOME IS CLOSE, PREPARE AND FOCUS - SIGHTINGS WORLD WIDE ON YOU TUBE - EVENT IN PAGOSA SEPT 17 -visit Victoria in Pagosa Springs. CO

Dear Beloved Family of Light,

WORLD WIDE CONTACT...SEE YOU TUBE - IT IS OUR TIME NOW!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-x1Hz1AUdI&feature=email

SIGHTINGS IN CANADA, LONDON,, MEXICO COLORADO, MANHATTAN, ARIZONA, TEXAS.

Wow what a wild ride the past 4 weeks. You have not heard from me because I have been extremely busy with a move to a beautiful ranch here in Pagosa and also seeing many patients in my healing clinic. The energies are moving very quickly and we are all finding ourselves needing to rest when we can and just hang on.

This past full moon energy brought forth a new clarity and within us the divine plan details are unfolding.

You may not be totally clear about all of your feelings, but trust that within your subconscious mind and cellular memory you will be guided through the upcoming changes.

Since my amazing encounter in June, I have not been filming as much as I have been downloading in my sleep. I have a beautiful deck on a mountain where the ships can come in and out, which they do at night. Cloud ships which I know have a mothership within hover over many nights.

In my heart, I feel a tremendous peace which I hope you can feel from me as I write this. We are almost there dearest Children of the Light. This has been long, long, journey and it is time for us to claim our birthright on the pristine 2nd Earth.

So close now...just breathe in the intent of the joy you will feel as we pass through the smokey glass into the new day dawning to our HOME.

Many are following Carl Johan Calleman information regarding Oct. 21, 2011 for the major shift events.

I believe that his information is accurate but also feel there is a window of great activity which will continue through November and to December.

No really knows how it will all look, we just feel it coming on quickly and vibrationally and know we are to be prepared for a grand initiation into a new Cycle.
Some days you may feel very spaced out and not in your body but are just going through the motions.

I think of you all each day, even when I am so busy I can hardly see straight and cannot write the blog, I send my love through the cosmos to you. As more encounters and transmissions are received, I shall share them. Until then, please hold that light of christ consciousness as we prepare to go HOME.

Stay in the joy…even though there is much turmoil surrounding us in the world, we have to anchor this new earth in through our HEARTS. The more turmoil we see, the closer we are to our New evolutionary destination. The Brotherhood send us so much love as we gaze into the moonlight nights. Please know they are very intune with us,
even when we may not see them in their ships, they are WITH US.

If any of you want to come to visit me in Pagosa Springs, CO, we have a motel here attached to my healing center with reasonable rates. The healing mineral springs are wonderful, it is a little bit of paradise and I would love to meet you.

On Sept 17, 2011, I will be giving a lecture here in town with new footage, a power point presentation, and sharing my visions…after which we will travel up to the ranch for dinner and a sky watch. If you are interested in coming over, email me at victoria@victoriaslight.com. Event is $20

Our website for motel is www.sanjuanmotel.net and check out the rejuvenation center Top of the World on the site.

Tonight I will be featured on a London radio show Global Radio UK Ltd to share my thoughts of the present CONTACT AROUND THE WORLD.

My heartfelt blessings, prayers, wishes and celebrating thoughts are sent to you All.

Victoria Liljenquist
www.victoriaslight.com
victoria@victoriaslight.com

No comments:

Post a Comment