Wednesday, October 5, 2011

VISION OF OUR ARRIVAL INTO OUR NEW REALITY OF JOY

Blog message: www.messagesoflightfromvictoria.blogspot.com

Dear Beloved Family of Light,

Last night and into this morning, today October 5, 2011, I experienced a very interesting dream/vision. In this experience I was getting ready to do an event somewhere, and had left something at home which I needed...thus I returned to my
home to a swimming pool, which I do not own, but I was detained in this swimming pool
and fighting off the distractions within the pool. Feeling stressed that I would be
missing the performance, I suddenly looked at my cell phone which then transformed into a large screen. I was shown the following:

THE EVENT/CEREMONY had been completed!! PEOPLE WERE DANCING AND SINGING, THE MONKS WERE EVEN THERE IN THEIR BRIGHT COLORED TUNICS AND THERE WERE FLOWERS EVERYWHERE
IN THE COLORS OF "FALL" YELLOW, ORANGE, REDS, ALSO GREENS.

SEEING THIS, I REALIZED THAT I DID NOT NEED TO WORRY, THAT MY TASKS HAD BEEN COMPLETE
AND THE "NEW BEGINNING HAS BEGUN".

As I awakened this morning it was 9 a.m and I felt a great peace and knowing that this vision was given to me to share with you all.

TRULY WE ARE A BLINK OF AN EYE AWAY...we will not need to be swimming in the Old reality much longer, our tasks are completed, now we must PREPARE TO FEEL THE REAL JOY THAT AWAITS US. The crazier this dimension gets, the closer we are to our
separation from it.

BECAUSE OF THE COLORS SHOWN WITHIN THIS VISION, I feel it represented autumn, this month of October!!

PEACE BE WITH US ALL AS WE PREPARE TO WALK THROUGH THAT DOORWAY...once again, I feel we will sleep and then awaken into the NEW DAY DAWNING OF OUR HEAVEN ON THE NEW EARTH.

Must close for now.

LOVE, SERVICE AND THE JOYS OF OUR NEW HEAVEN,

Victoria Liljenquist
www.victoriaslight.com
blog: www.messagesoflightfromvictoria.blogspot.com

Re-Posted Videos on YouTube from Victoria

1. SPECTACULAR LIGHT SHIPS - Part 1 of 3 - New CLEAR EDITION - GLOWING, FLOATING JUST ABOVE ROOFTOPS - JUNE 16, 2011 PAGOSA SPRINGS, CO - film by Victoria Liljenquist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYVxEnzZ8Kc
2. SPECTACULAR LIGHT SHIPS - Part 2 of 3 New Edition APPEARING OVER ROOF TOPS - PAGOSA SPRINGS, CO - JUNE 17, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cna5ojz-4cU
3. sPECTACULAR LIGHT SHIPS "STILL IMAGES" part 3 of 3 New Edition - APPEARING OVER ROOF TOPS - PAGOSA SPRINGS, CO - JUNE 16 & 17, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvUJ2aN8_f4

No comments:

Post a Comment