Monday, October 12, 2009

Update Sept 2009

Beloved Light Workers - Beautiful Souls,

What an amazing journey we have all been on for the last few months. I have not been able to write since May, due to many reasons which some of you will relate to.

UPDATE - The Program of Victory Tour - June and July Events went wonderfully and were very successful. I thank all those who were so helpful in many ways during these events.

The tour began in Stockton and Sacramento, CA, where I met some tremendous individuals and dedicated light workers. It was truly a lovely reunion. Many thanks to Marie Wilson and Kent and Renee Miller for helping to organize these events. Thanks to Cynthia Siegel for the gift to lodge at her home.

The event in Mount Shasta did not happen due to Shalomar Productions cancelling the event, which was sad for the many speakers scheduled to present. I believe all is in Divine Order.

The Albuquerque, New Mexico Event was a great gathering of beautiful Beings at the Guild Theater for the film and lecture. Many thanks to Barbara Besser and Ron Sease of the "Phoenix Project" for sponsoring my event in Albuquerque.

My presentation in Farmington, New Mexico was presented to a special group at the Fellowship of Spirit Church - thanks to Randy and Susan Barnes.

FUTURE CITIES & TOUR DATES TO RESUME LATER THIS YEAR.

As empathic Beings, many of us know and have this gift of feeling all the changes.

I personally experience the WORLD-WIDE Earthquakes and Earth Changes within my body, i.e. dizziness, nausea, heart palpitations. This summer, it has been over the top and very intense physically. Since July 1, our planet has experienced many earth and planetary events such as the eclipses in July and August, plus the Retrograde of 5 planets. "You are nodding your heads right now!"

Because of this gift which can be a challenge…I regret it was necessary for my physical well being to stop my traveling, so I could navigate from my home through these energies. Therefore, the tour will be resumed later in the year.

Also: A Family Illness: My very dear aunt who I love so very much…is like my 2nd mother (after losing both my parents when I was young) is now in the last stages of cancer. This has been my first priority, to spend special time with her, before we say goodbye. I am sure many of you have been experiencing these challenges as well.

Death is just a graduation. Many people have been leaving the planet over the last few months…even the Light Workers, who we have felt would ride this transformation out. But those who have left us are now assisting us from the other side. Their "Earth Suit" just wore out.

Our physical skeletal and muscular adjustments have been most uncomfortable and challenging. Once again, from my telecommunication with the Brotherhood of Light and Angelic Guides has been that we are truly undergoing a major structural, cellular renovation of our physical body….which is now morphing into our LIGHT BODIES. This process is vital and we must ask for assistance from our guides and angels to help us through this transformational process.

There have been profound messages from our dear sister Karen Bishop, whom I respect, support and totally agree with. I appreciate Karen's great ability to write so accurately what we are all feeling. Her message is attached, if you wish to read it.

Many of you may have experienced some dyslexic symptoms which have magnified these past months. I must admit, that has been my challenge in being able to keep up with the emails with you all. I am finding many others have been complaining of this symptom during reading/writing, even speaking.

As we entered into the 9/9/09 energies, a major and positive shift has been felt.

At this point of our journey, our attitude, picture of reality, thoughts, words, actions, emotions, responding - not reacting, are the keys to moving forward into this next chapter of great change for Humanity and how we interact with the Universe and our other Families on the Other Worlds. There is no looking back…only forward. Forgive yourself and others and move into Joy.

Gather together in your communities to support each other as we build a new and healthy Higher Consciousness for our New Earth.

How exciting to see the Newsweek report "Aliens Exist" and Science Illustrated to confirm that the Scientists now believe there are perhaps as many as 22 planets which could support "LIFE". This has been my belief and message for many years, which I have shared on Radio/TV and in my presentations.

World-Wide Sightings with validation from experts and the Media, including China and England, is a strong indication that CONTACT is here and will continue to accelerate.

UFO CHINA SCIENTIST CAUGHT 500-MILE ALIEN CRAFT ON 40 MINUTE FILM DURING ECLIPSE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaMBXwXVXPg


"Get Ready, it is TIME"…is what I hear 24/7 …"we must live in the moment, exercising the most positive, loving energy possible." We are moving out of time and into Universal Reality. The world that we have known is beginning to fade and a better world is prepared to move into place NOW.

I know many of us receiving these messages… feel like a "broken record" when sharing with other, but it feels truly the TIME is NOW to step through the THIS NEXT THRESHOLD INTO our new Paradigm.

Be GENTLE AND LOVING to your body. Listen to it when it is crying for rest. REALLY STRIVE TO SEE THE BIGGER PICTURE AND IF YOU MAKE THAT COMMITMENT TO DO SO…YOU SHALL SEE "MANIFESTATION THROUGH THOUGHT"….APPEAR BEFORE YOUR EYES.

It is my hope that I can resume my tour after my family member makes their transition. Please know how very much I wish to be come to your cities to share the message and to reunite with you all.

Presently, I am staying at home in Pagosa and will be doing more telephone & in person sessions for healing, clearing, transformation, new directions, body work, hypnotherapy, prayer requests, and whatever is necessary to assist those of you in need.

Let's keep that Heaven On Earth energy in our hearts and thoughts.

You Tube Videos: (these always lift our spirits!!!)

1. "Amazing Journey on Film" by Victoria Liljenquist
Link to watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D33TTPm90AA

(Mother Ship in rainbow diamond colors filmed by Victoria in 2008, the Diamond ship which appears nightly at Victoria's home in Pagosa, Merkabah Star gate photo taken from Live Footage.

2. "Encounters with Angels, UFOs & Divine Messages" (4 min movie trailer)
Live ENCOUNTERS. Film captured and music by Victoria Liljenquist
Link to watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVzOBevG7U4&feature=channel

With Blessings, Love and Gratitude to you all,

Victoria Liljenquist

No comments:

Post a Comment