Friday, March 11, 2011

8.9 Earthquake and Massive Tsunami in Japan - THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE DOMINO EFFECT - GET READY FOR RELOCATION TO THE PARALLEL WORLD..2ND EARTH

Dear Family of Light,

NOTE: Because of so much happening...PLEASE CHECK this blog when you want to
hear from me, as it is getting difficult to get the emails out to everyone
that I have around the world. I will do my best to update several times a week
and sometimes hourly as events progress.
CHECK DAILY MESSAGES FROM VICTORIA: http://messagesoflightfromvictoria.blogspot.com/

CHECK DAILY: http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/index.php

As most of you may know, these earthquakes manifest in my body ahead of time.
Perhaps many of you get the intense headache, dizziness and nausea, as I do.
The past week has been major as my symptoms have been leading up to this tragic earthquake last night of 8.9 in Japan. My symptoms began last Sunday night with a extreme headache and I detected South America which transpired 5 hours later early Monday morning 5:45a.m. Many of my close friends have begun picking up on this activity.

My beloved ones...this is beginning, so please hold your focus and consciousness
on moving into the parallel reality (the 2nd Earth). Stay strong and visualize
GOING TO our NEW HOME...THE 2ND EARTH...WE WILL BE GOING SOON...PERHAPS SOONER THAN I ORIGINALLY ANNOUNCED AS THE SUMMER SOLTICE.

If it is possible for your to relocate to higher ground, away from the coast, it
would WISE. If you CANNOT, do not fear and I know that the Brotherhood of Light are standing by and will be assisting in relocation of people in danger zones.
It may appear that there are many deaths, but I believe that many OF THOSE WE BELIEVE TO BE LOST...HAVE BEEN relocated onto the 2nd Earth, if it is part of their Soul's Journey.

The Brotherhood of Light and Ships are on Standby and are sending their love.
Remember you have the Power of your third eye, consciousness and Christ light
to NAVIGATE THROUGH THE EYE OF THE NEEDLE.

I will be in touch.
My blessings, prayers, love is sent to all of you
and TO all of those who are being tragically affected.

Much Love,
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment