Thursday, June 23, 2011

VICTORIA'S "CLOSE ENCOUNTER" - JUNE 16, 17 WITH SCOUT LIGHT SHIPS IN PAGOSA SPRINGS, CO ON FILM - WATCH YOU TUBE

URGENT MESSAGE - WATCH VICTORIA'S LAST WEEKEND'S (JUNE 16, 17, 2011)

CLOSE ENCOUNTER ON FILM - YOU TUBE LISTED BELOW


Dear Family of Light, EXCITING NEWS - CLOSE ENCOUNTERS CONTACT!!!!

You know I have been sharing what the Brotherhood of Light have been telling me…
that our reality would be changing by the Summer Solstice. I feel so blessed to see that they are keeping their promise to me…the real Fun is now beginning.

It actually began at my party on June 11th with the light being orbs appeared…and THEN WITH THIS AMAZING SIGHTING on June 16th and 17th. Because so many people in Pagosa Springs, CO witnessed this event 2 nights in a row, I believe this is a SIGN that our dimension is shifting so many MORE EYES are opening and seeing 'beyond this reality".


**********************************************************************************

PLEASE click link to WATCH THESE "New You Tube Videos by Victoria Liljenquist

Filmed last weekend of VERY CLOSE ENCOUNTER!

(raw footage - no editing - just needed to get it out to you all! )

1. June 17 2011 Scout Light Ship Pagosa Springs, CO - Part 2 Victoria Liljenquist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K7C2yat1Ao

WATCH PART 2 FIRST ..using tripod


2. June 16 2011 Light Scout Ship Encounter- Part 1 Victoria Liljenquist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFV46J-MAfY



**********************************************************************************

This is a glorious gift to us all. Sorry the filming is not perfection because it came on so fast, and the static is the energy around the ships an in the atmosphere. WATCH THE ENTIRE CLIPS FROM BOTH PART 1 AND 2.

I believe that this is truly the beginning of more CLOSE CONTACT!

The transmissions I am receiving is that we are getting really ready for some major contact and arrival of some really big Ships….SOON!

CLOSE ENCOUNTERS WITH 2 LIGHT SCOUT SHIPS - floating, gliding,

2 NIGHTS IN A ROW! ON FILM.

Many witnesses in Pagosa Springs, CO - phones ringing off the wall.

We had a major weekend just prior to the Summer Solstice when on June 16th and 17th, around 9 p.m. both nights, appearing were some amazing Light Scout Ships. They were very large, about 50 to 100 ft above ground dancing, gliding, floating, with beautiful colors. There was NO Sound. They would dive towards the ground and then dart up to the trees. Seriously, I thought they were going to land in my drive way. Shape shifting into hearts, and triple orbs.

Because I have been filming these for so many years, the characteristics were similar, YET THIS TIME….they were so very low, and actually flying around, playing with each other. You can see the car lights driving below and also the lights of the timeshare condos just barely below the ships, and sometimes they flew LOWER THAN THE ROOFS. Sometimes it looked like they were diving into the lake by the timeshare condos.


Please note:

You can see the mothership in the background moving back and forth - I believe the scout ships were released from the mothership. The static is the HIGH energy.

I was just going to the patio to turn off a light, when there they were - floating outside my home.

The first night on 16th, I was so excited, I could not remember where my tripod was and was afraid to take time to look for fear they might leave. They actually stayed for 30 min.

I will be back in touch soon. This has taken me 40 hours to transfer to youtube because my computer has been crashing several times every hour. Whew! Hope you enjoy them.

My love and blessings to all! Keep your eyes to sky!!

Victoria Liljenquist

www.victoriaslight.com

blog: www.messagesoflightfromvictoria.blogspot.com

(please check for future updates)

No comments:

Post a Comment