Friday, September 2, 2011

"FEELING THE EARTH & REALITY SHIFT"...listening within yourself!

Announcement: Remember Sept 17 in Pagosa Springs, CO - see blog of 8/30 - last week for the details of my Presentation Event and Sky Watch..join us in spirit and mediate with us if you cannot attend.

Dear Beloved Family of Light,

Many of us are literally feeling the Earth move - Have you felt that energy in your
head like it is jello that hasn't settled & shifting from front to back of head, feeling dizzy, heart palpitations,strange body aches, out of body, needing to sleep more?

As an empath my entire life, I do feel these symptoms and feel them usually 8-12 hrs prior to the event, or even in the exact moment when the earth is reacting in many parts of the World.
For Cyclones, I get heart palpitations, Earthquakes - I feel Dizzy, nausea,
Volcanoes - my veins in the legs/arms will pulsate or even throb.

Last night, as I was working on the computer (it was one of the times when you have a couple of notes to write..and it turns into 5 l/2 hrs...missing time) knowing that I was not working that total time, but feeling that I zipped out of my body SEVERAL TIMES while sitting at the computer...Can you relate?

The News report today announced that Alaska had a 7.1 Earthquake earlier this morning, which was only listed as a 6.8 on the report from the USGS EARTHQUAKE MAP link:

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsus/Quakes/quakes_big.php

I felt it coming in around 10:30 pm last night. The USGS Earthquake map
shows a 6.8 at 10:55 and numerous aftershocks through the night.

IF YOU FELT STRANGE LAST NIGHT, YOU COULD BE tuning in to THE EARTH ALSO.
LOS ANGELES, CA also had a 4.2 but does not yet indicate the 4.2 that was announced on the News. It shows one at 9:55 in Central California...It seems that the reports do not always match the Map vs.. the News.

I share this with you all because with the Hurricanes and continued Earthquakes on the East Coast where YOU CAN FOLLOW THE LAY LINE ACROSS THE STATES TO CORRELATE WITH
COLORADO ACTIVITY, CALIFORNIA ...and then follow straight across the water into Indonesia (for example), it becomes clear to see the chain reaction of one area to another. I have been following the latitude/longitude lines for the Earthquakes for many years and can usually predict where the next quake will show up within minutes or hours. Example: when Salt Lake City, , Utah has one - Japan has Had a big one...radiating across to Utah. Also the volcanoes seem to talk back and forth as you see them all acting up around the same time. There is a CELLULAR KNOWING AND COMMUNICATION WITHIN OUR BLESSED MOTHER EARTH.

My sense is we are truly going to see a great deal more activity this WEEK.

MOST IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:
BEING EMPOWERED AND PREPARED, TRUSTING, FOCUS, AND REST!!!

Be sure that you have a WISE SUPPLY OF WATER, BATTERIES, FLASHLIGHTS, FOOD, SNACKS, BLANKETS, SOMETHING TO COOK ON USING A PROPANE HOT PLATE...AND WHAT YOU WOULD NEED DURING A CRISIS. WE ALREADY HAVE SEEN THE EAST COAST SURPRISED AT THE UNEXPECTED FLOODING, AND EXTENDED POWER OUTAGES. MY FRIENDS IN VIRGINIA WERE STILL OUT OF POWER
2 DAYS AGO. THE WEATHER GUYS ARE SAYING ANOTHER WINTER LIKE LAST ONE...LESS SNOW BUT VERY, VERY COLD. COULD BE MORE ICE STORMS...SPIRIT SAYS TO ME.

All of us see so much information flying around the internet with various points of view regarding the Comet Elenin, Planet X, and Solar Storms.

The scientific data is to be Valued and considered,
but PLEASE REMEMBER WE HAVE AN INFINITE
INNER KNOWING WHICH IS TRULY OUR GUIDE, in spite of what any informational sources share. The Hopi's have their prophesies which I value, but I still trust my
own inner guidance and transmissions.

I never want anyone to feel they should believe what I believe...we each have
our inner truth. Like a color which many say is blue, another will say it is blue green. Staying true to what feels right within us is the key.

After my near death experience in 1981, I realized while being in the other realm
with Sananda Jesus..remembering him very clearly showing me the work I must return to do, he never told me I needed to be a certain way, a certain religion, but only
that I must love, forgive, and serve...which I really strive to do.

This wild ride is going to get tricky, but stay strong and patient with yourself and with others as the keys and divine unfolds.

Universal, God/Goddess Blessings to us ALL.

Much love,
Victoria Liljenquist
www.victoriaslight.com
Blog: www.messagesoflightfromvictoria.blogspot.com
email: victoria@victoriaslight.com


No comments:

Post a Comment